Tynee Talks Top 10 Foolery of the Week
In case you you’ve been in a coma or somehow took the blue pill and declined being in the Matrix for a while, chances are you missed a whole heap of foolishness this week. I present to you: THE HIGHLIGHTS of this week’s FUCKERY!
- Lil Bow Wow apparently ain’t Black… Who knew?
Photo Credit: Instagram
- Jackie Christie still M-E-S-S-Y... How old is too old? Asking for a friend...
Photo Credit: classyblackgirl.com
- I’m convinced that Mona Scott Young got the cast of LHHATL from a comic book store located in the bowels of Wal-Mart aka HELL
- Deelishis done got on Stevie J’s bus
Photo Credit: lipstickalley.com
- Mimi is now an interior designer and will be installing
shower rods (No pun intended, I kid, I kid)
Photo Credit: @MrKitt215
- Trump is still running for President of the United States of
Photo Credit: perezhilton.com
- Pastor Troy told Minnie he ain’t bout no titles, wasn’t too pressed about her alleged “miscarriage” and the look on her LITTLE face sent me! (Little Women ATLANTA)
- Momma Dee has a new song, hence someone is giving special
Needs persons a chance
Photo Credit: rickeysmileymorningshow.com
- Apparently, Slaves who built the White House had it good according
to Bill O'Reilly; how he came to that conclusion leads me to believe that
Cocaine is a hell of a drug!
- Lastly, we’re at WAR with KOREA people! Hide yo kids! Hide yo wife! Let us PRAY. Amen.
Photo Credit: diylol.com