Tynee Talks: “Dying to be Liked” A Candid Conversation with Kellen Brandon
|Pictured: Kellen Brandon CEO of Brandon Publishing|
Photo Provided by: Kellen Brandon
On my latest podcast, episode 21 of Tynee Talks, I had the pleasure of talking with CEO of Brand Publishing, Kellen Brandon. Kellen and I discussed the pitfalls of popularity and the destructiveness of dying to be liked by people who are not the authors of your value. The top 5 takeaways:
- Popularity is defined by what those around you place value in. When you go against what is the norm, you may often feel ostracized.
- Seeking popularity will leave you searching for purpose, but if your purpose leads to popularity, continue to use that popularity for good.
- Purpose > is greater than popularity on any day!
- In order to find one’s purpose, it may strip you of your popularity and you realize that popularity isn’t in alignment with your true self
- Dying to be liked will KILL YOU! It may kill you figuratively or literally, but it will kill you or some aspect of you off!!
If you’d like to contribute to the Tynee Talks movement you can donate via PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org or via Ca$hApp $tyneetune
CLICK the link below and take a listen.