Tynee Talks: “Dying to be Liked” A Candid Conversation with Kellen Brandon
|Pictured: Kellen Brandon CEO of Brandon Publishing|
Photo Provided by: Kellen Brandon
- Popularity is defined by what those around you place value in. When you go against what is the norm, you may often feel ostracized.
- Seeking popularity will leave you searching for purpose, but if your purpose leads to popularity, continue to use that popularity for good.
- Purpose > is greater than popularity on any day!
- In order to find one’s purpose, it may strip you of your popularity and you realize that popularity isn’t in alignment with your true self
- Dying to be liked will KILL YOU! It may kill you figuratively or literally, but it will kill you or some aspect of you off!!